A clear and all-included offer
The basic version of MithraSIG includes all source types (road traffic, railway and industrial sources) as well as advanced analysis features: ray visualization, data treatment and cross analysis. MithraSIG is a 64bit multithread software package. The only limitation is the number of items used in each project.
Railway sources are based on the French SNCF noise sources database.
Industrial sources (which can be point, line, surface or volume sources) can be selected in the Imagine database (result of a European research project which contains more than 1200 sources) or created from personal data.
Flexible and adaptable to the needs
MithraSIG adapts to the size of projects, from very small to very large areas. This makes it suitable for noise mapping applied to a town, a city, or a region, as well as carrying out an impact study or a local noise prevention plan.
Several license levels are offered with MithraSIG, based on the number of items that can be used in a project (the terrain is not included in the overall number):
- Up to 100 items
- Up to 1 000 items
- Up to 10 000 items
- Up to 100 000 items
Coupled to a geographic information system
The geographic information system (SIG)* provides both continuity and sustainability, through a wide range of maintained formats (read and write), its image editor, print manager and analysis functions.
Construction of a simple model
Thanks to a simple and intuitive interface, model creation is extremely rapid. It is done either through the integration of data coming from different organisations, in different forms and in different formats, or manually thanks to its image editor tools.
- More than 160 formats are supported (SHP, MIF/MID, TAB, DXF, DWG, DGN, etc.)
- Advanced tools for creating and editing objects and which benefit from the richness of SIG
- Dedicated wizards for creating themes, spatial queries and printing.
Clear and complete reports
- 4 types of maps: vertical, horizontal, building facade, and maps of receivers positioned by the user
- Presentation of results in the form of tables, maps, cross-sections, 3D views
- Real-time updating after modification of traffic, changing of index, activating or deactivating sources...
- Creating of differential maps or label tables (before/after implanting an infrastructure, increase / reduction of speed, etc.)
A state of the art calculation engine
By employing CSTB expertise, MITHRA-SIG combines speed and precision in all its calculations.
- Asymptomatic high performance adaptive ray tracing algorithms.
- The algorithms used are suited to prediction not only in a closed environment, such as the centre of a city with high density construction, but also to large open space environments with vast spaces between constructions, or mountainous areas where the ground relief influences propagation.
MITHRA-SIG benefits from the know-how and Research and Development work of CSTB (research projects and theses).
Respect for standards
The physical compute engine calculates the propagation of noise in compliance with the regulations in force, particularly European Directive 2002/49/CE, while taking into account the effects of meteorological conditions.
- Geometric engines ranging from fast ray-tracing to beam tracing generate diffraction on the vertical edges of objects
- 64 bit software and multi-threading take advantage of the latest technologies available
- Calculation methods: NMPB2008 (octave and 1/3 d'octave), ISO9613, NMPB96 (XP S31-133), Harmonized (octave and 1/3 d'octave)
Recommended configuration for MITHRA-SIG 4.0
- QuadCore Intel i7 or AMD FX
- 8 Gb RAM
- Direct X11 1Gb graphics card
- Windows 7 (or higher) 64bit, with Service Packs
This software is available in English and French.
Acoustic performance predictive software for multi-layer building and transport systems
ACOUSYS software has a results export module that is directly transferable to ACOUBAT software. This complementarity permits evaluation of the acoustic performance of the building in which the component will be implanted.
To learn more about ACOUSYS software, click here
Acoustic performance predictive software for buildings
ACOUBAT permits, among other things, an evaluation of acoustic insulation in relation to aerial noise, impact noise and equipment noise in buildings. ACOUSYS software has a results export module that is directly transferable to ACOUBAT software. This complementarity permits evaluation of the acoustic performance of the building in which the ACOUSYS optimised component(s) will be implanted.
To learn more about ACOUBAT software, click here
Electromagnetic radiation mapping software
To learn more about MITHRA-REM, contact the CSTB team
MITHRA-SIG – ACOUSYS PACK
Do you wish to acquire MITHRA-SIG and ACOUSYS software to optimise the acoustic performance of your construction projects? Then choose the MITHRA-SIG - ACOUSYS PACK !
Two complementary tools to calculate the acoustic performance of your construction projects: multi-layer structures in buildings and transport systems, calculation of acoustic impacts in outdoor environments. By using these 2 software products, you can gain time and provide effective solutions that respect the regulations and provide better comfort !
You can benefit from a 10% discount on the purchase of the MITHRA-SIG – ACOUSYS pack
If you are interested by this PACK, don’t hesitate to call our sales team for a custom quote.
I wish to receive a custom quote
MITHRA-SIG – ACOUBAT PACK
Do you wish to acquire MITHRA-SIG and ACOUBAT software to optimise the acoustic performance of your construction projects? Then choose the MITHRA-SIG - ACOUBAT PACK !
Two complementary tools to calculate the acoustic performance of your construction projects: evaluate acoustic insulation against aerial noise and impact noise (building, equipment), calculation of acoustic impacts in outdoor environments. By using these 2 software products from the outset of your project, you can gain time and provide effective solutions that both respect regulations and provide higher levels of comfort !
You can benefit from a 10% discount on the purchase of the MITHRA-SIG – ACOUBAT pack
If you are interested by this PACK, don’t hesitate to call our sales team for a custom quote
I wish to receive a custom quote
MITHRA-SIG – TRAINING PACK
You wish to acquire MITHRA-SIG software and receive training in its best use? Then choose the MITHRA-SIG - TRAINING PACK!
CSTB acoustic experts and GEOMOD geomatics experts will accompany you throughout your appropriation of the tool.
If you are interested by this PACK, don’t hesitate to contact our GEOMOD partner
I wish to receive a custom quote